Red Sign Estate Sales and
Personal Property Appraisals and Estate Liquidations
with a Personal Touch
Thanks for Visiting!
Due to the Covid-19 virus and current states of emergency we are following all of the CDC rules. We are able and ready to conduct on-site Personal Property Appraisals while utilizing face masks, rubber gloves and shoe booties while social distancing. Onsite public estate sales started again for us in August 2020. It was wonderful to see so many familiar faces. A laminated list of requirements to entry are provided at the entrance, approved masks required and sanitizer is squirted in all hands before entrance.
Personal Property consignments continue to be accepted and sold through social media, Ebay and private appointments. There are many options for every situation and we're happy to discuss them and tailor a custom result for you. Look around our website and feel free to contact us with any questions.
Shirley is a candidate member of the American Society of Appraisers, Licensed, Bonded, Insured and registered with the state of Oregon!
All major Credit Cards accepted
We hope to see you again! Check back later for updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Contact us for a free consultation:
503-762-1272 office, 503-349-2013 cell
See photos below of items sold at prior sales:
2023 ASA Santa Barbara Personal Property 2 day Symposium
2022 ASA 7 hour USPAP 2020-2022 extension course
2022 Victoria & Albert Museum Rivals on Bond Street: Faberge and Cartier webinar
2022 AAA The Booming Chinese Art Market and It’s Issues webina
2022 ASA Is Fair Value Fair webinar
2022 ASA Jade: Stone of Heaven webinar
2021 ASA Tracing the Life of an Art Object: The Role of Provenance Research for Appraisers webinar
2021 Heritage Auctions Americana & Political Market webinar
2021 The Cartiers and the British Royal Family Parts l & ll by Francesca Cartier Brickell webinar
2021 The Cartiers and the Romanovs by Francesca Cartier Brickell webinar
2020 AAA Appraising American Stained Glass Windows course
2020 ASA Decorative Techniques & Themes on Swords course
2020 ASA Post Election Affects on Valuation Professionals course
2020 ASA Rare English Bibles course
- 2020 ASA Photograph ID and Connoisseurship for the General Appraiser course
- 2020 AAA Wine Assessment and Appraisal Practice course
2020 AAA African American Fine Art course
2020 ISA American Furniture; Colonial – Empire course
2020 ISA Home Furnishings & Accessories Currently Being Produced/Retailed course
2020 ISA Current Market for Chinese Porcelain Part 1 course
2020 ISA Current Market for Chinese Porcelain Part II course
2020 ASA 7 hour USPAP 2020-2021 course
2020 ASA Navigating Personal Property Valuation COVID-19 Concerns course
- 2019 AAA Matrimonial Valuations course
- 2018 ASA 7 hour USPAP 2018-2019 course
- 2018 Federal Rules for Donated Property Appraising and Tax Deductions
- 2018 What’s New in USPAP 2018
- 2017 ASA International Conference in Houston, TX, Personal Property courses, Speaker
- 2017 ASA Heritage Auctions course
- 2016 ASA IRS Standards for Appraisers course
- 2016 ASA Watches – Luxury or Lie course
- 2016 ASA 19 Century Costumes and Jewelry course
- 2016 ASA Personal Property Conference in Vancouver, BC, panel Speaker
- 2016 ASA 7 hour 2016-2017 USPAP course
- 2015 ASA Native American Artifacts to Contemporary Craft course
- 2015 ASA International Conference in Las Vegas, NV, Personal Property courses
- 2015 ASA Personal Property Advanced Report Writing Update course
- 2015 ASA Introduction to Appraising Archives course
- 2014 ASA International Conference in Savannah, GA, Personal Property courses
- 2014 ASA 16 day, four course Appraisal Personal Property Summer Camp in Purchase, NY courses and exams, passed, Certificate of Completion received
- 2013 ASA 12 hour USPAP course and exam, passed
- 2013 ASA International Conference in San Antonio, TX, Personal Property courses
- 2013 ASA Code of Ethics, exam passed
- Accumulative continuing education classes at various venues, 110 credit hours
Currently performing Personal Property Appraisals, estate sale liquidations and private consignment sales
Current Estate Liquidation Sale:
Sept 2-4 200sf home in NE Portland. Furniture, vintage, tools, books, display cabinets, beer stein collection, Blue Danube, crystal, camera equipment, recumbent bicycle, garden equipment
Nov 2021 6600sf house in Oregon City. Furniture, gourmet cookware, oversized Treasure Room, clothing, tools, books
July 30-Aug 1, 2021 3100sf West Slope home with amazing collection of antiques, better furniture, hand knotted carpets, signed artwork, signed ceramics, BOOKS, china, silver, crystal, OHSU service awards for Mary Ann Lockwood, FASHIONISTA clothing, shoes, hats, gloves, cashmere, mink, jewelry, cameras, collector items.
June 11 - 12, 2021 1300sf classic NE Portland home with two car shop in the back includes a 2005 Mercedes SL600, 2007 Jeep Commander, 2013 Genesis G90, baby grand piano, major power and hand tools, collector books, men's clothing, shoes, gloves, hats, militaria, antiques, furniture, jewelry, children's books, lots of miscellaneous!
Aug 22-23, 2020 4500sf Glendoveer area stunning house full of years of travel and collectibles. Lots of Asian
Feb 22-23, 2020 N. Portland, Eclectic life-time shopper collection!
What's It Worth? 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 At the Oregon Historical Society Cost: Regular OHS admission, plus $10 per estimate Maximum 5 items per person
Ever wondered if you had a hidden treasure buried in your closet? The Oregon Historical Society is excited to announce its first "What's It Worth?" event, where local specialists will provide Antiques Roadshow-style evaluations of your collectibles.
Items that can be evaluated include:
- American Indian art & artifacts
- Comic books & rare books
- Fine art
- Political buttons
- Vintage & antique clothing
- General collectibles including clock